Transmits HDMI plus RS-232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP HDMI 301 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Outputs: HDMI connector, captive screw connector, captive screw connector for stereo audio – DTP HDMI 301 Rx
- Supports computer-video to 1920×1200, including HDTV 1080p/60 Deep Color and 2K — The DTP HDMI 301 supports digital signal transmission up to 330 feet over a shielded twisted pair cable and maintains superior image quality at the highest resolutions.
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — The DTP HDMI 301 fully supports a maximum transmission distance of 330 feet (100 meters) for all compatible resolutions when used with CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Transmits separate analog stereo audio signals — Utilization of a second shielded twisted pair cable enables direct connection of separate stereo audio signals from Blu-ray Disc players, laptops, or other devices. The DTP HDMI 301 receiver can output balanced/unbalanced audio, allowing streamlined integration within an AV system.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC
- HDCP compliant
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR control pass-through — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing the remote display to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Remote powering of transmitter or receiver — For simplified installation, only one power supply is necessary to power both devices.
- Compatible with DTP DVI 301 — Enables matching device connectivity needs and mixing of transmitters and receivers to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status from transmitter and receiver locations for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link status LED indicator for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation from transmitter to receiver, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- Fully supports DVI signals when used with optional Extron DVI-HDMI adapters — Supports the transmission of single link DVI video signals.
- 1″ (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosures — With low profile enclosures, both devices can be installed discreetly such as beneath a table or behind a flat-panel display.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included with Tx models, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs